Thursday, November 26, 2015

Holiday Special



Holiday Special 2015

For a limited time, you can get a free autographed copy of the paperback version when you purchase an e-book of the same title.

Send me proof of purchase then tell me how you want the book personalized and where to send it.
Would you like to get an e-book of Twisted Perception and the paperback and all for free?

Here’s how: Just click on the link below. When you’ve completed the process by signing up for my Reader List, send me an email to bob@bobavey.com, letting me know where to send the autographed copy.


What is Bob Avey’s Reader List? 

With the list, I hope to offer true value to my loyal readers through contests, give-a-ways, and special promotions. You will also learn of general promotions and new releases before the general public.

I value your participation and your feedback, so please feel free to email me bob@bobavey.com with any suggestions or ideas you might have to improve the list.
Thanks again for signing up. 

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please email them the link. Here it is:

http://awoc.com/BobAvey-TwistedPerception/

No comments: