Friday, August 31, 2012

Amazon Promo





I have some news I want to share with my readers. Amazon featured my book, Beneath a Buried House
in a recent Email campaign. I know, I’m easily impressed, but it put a smile on my face.


Beneath a Buried House
Things aren’t always what they seem. Tulsa Police Detective, Kenny Elliot’s quest to uncover
the truth behind the death of a transient makes him a target – from whom or what he isn’t
sure. When he brushes the dirt from the surface of an apparent John Doe overdose case, he
finds a labyrinth of misdirection and deception beneath, and a trail, which leads him to an
encounter with an aberration in human nature, the likes of which he’s not prepared to deal
with.

Drawing on his strength of character, and sense of right and wrong, he wrestles with deep
personal feelings to solve the case.

Check out the ebook on Amazon here!

No comments: