Thursday, November 03, 2011

Moving is for the Birds

Hello, everyone. For the past several weeks, I’ve been in the process of moving. After 12 years in the house I’d worked like crazy to pay off, my wife decided she wanted a new house. We sold our house in 8 days, had to move 41 years of married life in 2 days, then, after renting for six months, we had to do it again. Now we’re in the new house, which looks like a furniture-and-other-items bomb just went off. Needless to say, for the past few weeks my life has been thrown into total chaos. Anyway, I promise to be back soon with more exciting posts. I’m also working on the third book in the Detective Elliot series. I’m way behind. It’s taken me a little over two years to complete it. Well, it’s almost complete.
I've gotten a few emails, telling me that someone has made a comment to one of my posts, but when I go to the blog, I see no comments. I'm not sure why, but please keep reading and commenting. Feel free to leave a comment or email me at bob@bobavey.com

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/B003SE7J6I/ref=sib_dp_kd#reader-link

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/B004C43H32/ref=sib_dp_kd#reader-link

No comments: